Terms and Conditions
These are the Terms and Conditions when ordering Fruit and Veg Boxes through Mt Alma Organics. If you place an order for a Fruit and Veg Box with Mt Alma Organics, you agree to these Terms and Conditions. Mt Alma Organics reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time, without notice.
- Welcome to the Mt Alma Organics website (“Website”). We are Mt Alma Farms Pty Ltd as trustee for The Spotswood Family Trust (ABN 60 194 536 207) trading as Mt Alma Organics.
- In order to place an order through this site and to make purchases you may need create a customer account. You may not use another customer’s account without permission.
- When registering or creating an account you must:
- Provide correct personal information (name, address and valid email address)
- Agree to keep personal information current and up to date
- Warrant that you are at least 18 years old
- Reside in one of the Delivery Areas or have permission to have your Fruit and Veg Box delivered to someone or somewhere within the Delivery Areas.
Cut off times
- Orders can be made Saturday through to midnight Tuesday for delivery on Thursday or Friday. Orders close at midnight on Tuesday, but Fruit and Veg Boxes may sell out before.
- New subscriptions can be submitted anytime within the normal cut-off time of midnight Tuesday (pending stock availability), and the order will be processed and delivered that week as per normal.
- Changes or cancellations to standing subscriptions must be made before midnight Friday, for delivery the following week. You must cancel your subscription before midnight Friday to not receive a box the following week. Refer to the Subscriptions section of these Terms and Conditions for more information.
- Setting up a subscription is free.
- Subscription orders are for Weekly or Fortnightly deliveries.
- You acknowledge that your Subscription Order has a recurring payment as per the payment method you selected, and you accept responsibility for all recurring charges.
- You can sign up to a subscription during the normal ordering window – Saturday through midnight Tuesday, as long as boxes aren’t sold out before hand.
- After the first week, payment is debited at the order cut off time of midnight on Friday of the week before you are to receive your box.
- You are agreeing to an indefinite period until cancelled by you, in your Member Account or by notifying us by email.
- You can cancel your order and payment under Subscriptions in your Member Account or by notifying us by email or phone. This must be done before midnight Friday to avoid having a box delivered the following week. If you cancel on Saturday, the box will be still be delivered on Thursday or Friday as it has been paid for.
- If you are going away for a week or don’t require a Fruit and Veg Box for any particular reason, and want to pause or suspend your subscription, you will need to CANCEL the subscription before midnight Friday and then start a new subscription, within the normal ordering window time frame (Saturday – midnight Tuesday) when you would like orders to recommence.
- You cannot subscribe to seconds boxes, only Fruit and Veg Boxes. If you are a subscriber, and you would like to add a seconds box to your regular order that week, please email your order to [email protected] with the details and provide permission for Mt Alma Organics to process additional payment on your behalf. You must email your request for a seconds box before midnight Tuesday of the week you are expecting your subscription Fruit and Veg Box.
- Any cancellations or changes to your order must be made before the subscription order cut off time of midnight Friday, online in your Member Account.
- We reserve the right to refuse cancellation and refund of your order, if your decide after the order cut off time of midnight Friday that you don’t want your order that week.
- We reserve the right to refuse deliveries to you and to cancel your account where payment(s) have been withheld. You agree to compensate us in full for all reasonable costs and expenses (including legal costs) in obtaining payments that have not been made in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- You must promptly advise us of any payment details that need to be updated, either by phone or by updating your Member Account.
- If your payment is rejected or declined, your Subscription Order will be cancelled. In this case, please contact us promptly so we can re-instate your Subscription Order.
Change of Order
- If you need to change your address or delivery instructions, you must do so by the cut-off times as stated on this website.
- We are not liable for any charges you incur as a result of incorrect information. If an expense is incurred by us due to incorrect information provided by you, we may seek reimbursement for such expense.
- Payment for all Products and Services must be by the payment methods listed on the checkout page of the Website.
- Orders will be charged to your nominated payment method.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that sufficient funds are available at the time of payment processing.
- Payment failures may be due to insufficient funds, incorrect or outdated payment information, and transaction disputes.
- If we are unable to debit your payment method your Product may still be delivered, and the sale will be deemed to have occurred.
- In such instances Mt Alma Organics will try your selected payment method again. We reserve the right to do this ensure the products delivered are paid for.
- If payment re-attempts are unsuccessful, we may recover the debt through alternative means.
- We may suspend or terminate future deliveries when payments are outstanding.
- We reserve the right to attempt to collect any outstanding amounts as a result of declined and outstanding payments on your account.
- If we cannot collect the outstanding amounts from you, your contact details and information, along with order details may be referred to a debt collection agency. We may seek reimbursement from you for any fees or charges incurred as a result of engaging a debt collection agency.
- If you seek a refund, you can request a refund by email to [email protected] and we will consider each request. Refund requests must be made within 48 hours of receiving the produce. Photo evidence will be required. We will notify you of the outcome of your refund request within two weeks. If approved, your refund will be processed within two weeks from the date the confirmation of refund was provided.
- We will refund money received from you using the same method you used to pay for your purchase.
- Refunds will not be provided for if an incorrect address is provided or delivery instructions are not adequate.
- We only deliver to addresses within the Delivery Areas unless otherwise agreed to in writing. For more information refer to the Delivery page.
- If you place an order to be delivered to a location that is not listed in our Delivery Areas, a $10 cancellation fee may be charged. This fee is to compensate for the payment processing fees that are charged to Mt Alma Organics and for thee additional time involved in processing refunds.
- If a delivery fee is implemented for an existing Service, you will be advised before the fee becomes effective so you can change/cancel future orders if you choose.
- You agree to provide us with complete and accurate information when ordering to ensure we can fulfil the order efficiently and effectively.
- We will aim to deliver when stipulated. However, some things are beyond our control, and we may not be able to do so. If this is the case, we will not be liable to you or any other person for any delays. If this occurs, we will attempt to provide notice of the delay as soon as possible.
- We will deliver the Products to the front door of your stipulated delivery address unless otherwise advised in the ordering process. If we are required to deliver inside a building and we agree to do so, you must ensure we are able to deliver the Products, this includes but is not limited to ensuring safe access and arranging security approvals which may apply.
- We may request to see proof of identity (including photographic identification).
- We accept no liability or responsibility for incorrect delivery details which are supplied, or if you fail to supply enough delivery details.
- If you are unable to be home during the delivery window, please advise of a cool safe place for delivery of the Products during the ordering process. If a specific place is not advised during the ordering process, the Products will be left at your front door. We will endeavour to comply with any specific delivery instructions provided in the order reasonably within our control.
- You are responsible for an Order once the Products are delivered in accordance with your instructions. We accept no liability or responsibility once the delivery has been made. Hinchinbrook customers are responsible for the product once the order has been delivered to Heaven Scent Flowers and Gifts.
- We advise that we may need to change the delivery date and window from time to time. We will notify you as soon as possible if this is the case.
Storage of Collected Information
- Mt Alma Organics does not collect or store your payment information. This information is collected and stored by the third-party payment system used at the time of ordering.
- All online debit/credit card transactions performed on this Site are through secured payment gateways. Complete debit/credit card details cannot be viewed by Mt Alma Organics or any outside party.